Yamaha Reface CP Electric Piano Synthesizer
This product is sold out
- Vintage Keyboard Sound Engine with six incredibly detailed vintage keyboard types
The six keyboard types are:
- RdI, early '70s tine electric piano
- RdII, late '70s tine electric piano
- Wr, late '60s reed electric piano
- Clv, 70s struck string Clavinet
- Toy, toy piano
- CP, Yamaha CP80 electric grand piano
The effect types are:
- Drive (adds harmonics and distortion)
- Tremolo (Auto-Pan for Rd) or VCM Wah with adjustable depth and rate
- Chorus with adjustable depth and speed
- VCM Phaser with adjustable depth and speed
- Digital or Analog-Type Delay with adjustable time and depth
- Reverb with adjustable depth
- 128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance
- Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
- Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all electric piano sounds
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
For keyboardists, music creators and sound designers - reface Mobile Mini Keyboards are reimagined interfaces of classic Yamaha keyboards.
Reface CP puts a van full of iconic 70s stage keyboards and vintage effects into a portable retro-styled package without sacrificing sound, playability or polyphony.
This Effect adds a Distortion matched to the current Voice.
In the "Tremolo" position, this is either a stereo pan effect or tremolo depending on the selected Voice. In the "Wah" position, the effect responds to how hard you play for a super-funky effect. "DEPTH" controls intensity while "RATE" controls the effect speed.
Well-known modulation effects that add depth, thickness and movement to the overall sound.
Two effects with different behavoirs. Digital generates precise repititions while Analog gives a "tape" like experience by changing delay time and pitch in real time.
The last effect in the chain is a classic Reverb. Reverb is a single knob controlling both time and intensity.