Yamaha YPG-535 Piano
The Yamaha YPG-535 portable grand keyboard offers you a great-feeling 88-key graded soft touch action and a sturdy, good-looking built-in stand. It also has Performance Assistance Technology ensures error-free performances and a music database that provides complete keyboard setups organized by song title. The onboard song recorder is easy to use, and 5 types of Master EQ allow you to adjust the sound. Stylish design accents add an attractive touch. The YPG-535 also has USB connectivity and comes with an adapter and a sustain pedal.
The YPG-535 has 2 USB ports on the back, USB TO HOST and USB TO DEVICE.
- USB TO HOST is plug and play simple for recording and playing back MIDI files, as well as transferring data to and from your computer.
- USB TO DEVICE is for connecting optional peripheral USB storage devices like floppy disk drives and thumb drives*. When a USB flash memory is inserted in this instrument's USB TO DEVICE terminal, user songs created on the instrument and the registered settings can be saved to or loaded from the memory medium. USB flash memory can also be used to transfer song data downloaded from the Internet to the instrument, where it can be used with the performance assistant technology and the Yamaha Education Suite features mentioned below. Furthermore, user songs saved to USB flash memory in MIDI file format can also be used with these features.
* The instrument does not necessarily support all commercially available USB storage devices. Yamaha cannot guarantee operation of USB storage devices that you purchase. Before purchasing USB storage devices, please consult your Yamaha dealer, or an authorized Yamaha distributor (see list at end of the Owner's Manual) for advice.
There are many tools in the keyboard that make it easy to be a power user from the first day you own the keyboard.
- There are many tools in the keyboard that make it easy to be a power user from the first day you own the keyboard.
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Provides you with a recommended voice with effects for each Style. For example, on a jazz style OTS might be piano, for a Latin style it might be acoustic guitar and for a rock style it might be a guitar with overdrive etc.
- Registration Memory: Set the keyboard up just the way you like and take a digital snapshot by memorizing it to one of the Registration buttons. Load and save up to 16 Registrations to User memory. The Registration buttons are conveniently located just above the keyboard.
- Performance Assistant Technology: Performance assistant technology is a feature from Yamaha that guarantees that you can't play a wrong melody note or chord. Here's how it works. Select a song, press the Performance
Assistant button Chord Mode and play the keyboard