Highlighting two industry-acclaimed D-PRE microphone preamps, class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz converters and a rock- solid metal housing, the UR22 audio and MIDI interface provides pure sound wherever you are. With a dedicated high- impedance switch, a separate headphones jack and phantom power supply, this portable 2-in/2-out device is the perfect choice for mobile musicians, touring DJs and everyone in between.
The preamp is where sound creation begins in recording, and ultimately determines the quality of your mix. D-PRE uses an inverted Darlington circuit where a total of four transistors per unit are used instead of the typical two. As a result, very low distortion can be maintained regardless of the signal level. The sonic integrity is incomparable in this class of audio interfaces and sets the UR22 apart.
All components on the UR22 are carefully selected and implemented for full resolution of high-end audio of up to 24- bit/192 kHz. A higher sampling frequency means more samples of the audio source, resulting in better reproduction of the original sound, contributing to the naturalness of audio image and ambience.
Steinberg UR22 USB Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48V phantom power
- 2 Analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar), 2 TRS line outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Headphones jack with independent level control
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with mix balance knob
- USB-powered for mobile recordings
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Cross-platform compatibility with major recording software applications
- Best performance with included Cubase AI music software
(1) Steinberg UR22 USB Audio Interface
(1) USB Cable
(1) Tools for UR22 Installation Disc
(1) Cubase AI Download Card